- This proposal provides a very strong vision of how water resources could be managed systematically across boundaries. The regional-scale analysis and simple response provokes visionary discussions about cross-boundary collaboration and water management, providing tools for negotiation. The project has potential to operate at multiple scales.
- The project can be applied on other territories with alike conditions. The idea of involving not only the public scale but also the local comunities is well considered on the proposal goals.
- A bold concept traversing socio-political and policy considerations
- A comprehensive nature of impact- from macro to micro-scale
- Strong and unique visuals
- Clarity of thought and a very well structured storyboard
- The proposal shows a depth of research and reality of solutions, It highlights the problem of water management not only as a problem of weather, but rather of social behavior.
- The proposal is a strong concept that considers both slum improvement and greenfield development with a very interesting dynamic use of the roof tops. The new development sets an example of how high density settlement can be planned for the future
- A detailed and scalable set of low-key building interventions that combines water management to retain water with densification and creation of collective spaces.
- Easy to build and implement the proposal, besides from solving the water scarcity problem, proposes a comprehensive solution developed with local knowledge and low cost techniques that guarantees the
- A Comprehensive urban design proposal with water as the strong organizing principle that tackles issues faced by informal/underserved populations and addresses socio-cultural needs of the community through design, paying attention to details including construction process and materiality
- Not only a good water-infrastructural proposal, but also a solution for public space, architectural design and future extension possibilities. All the aspects of the proposal are elegantly and concisely described in graphics.
- The proposal makes a very strong case for decentralization of water management, and properly adapts it to the very appropriate context of suburban contexts. It opens to new ways of understanding urbanization and water that could also be adapted to the Global South
- The implementation of technological solutions to deal with the issue of water scarcity and drought is a brilliant idea.
- Comprehensive scale project meeting territorial and urban ideas. Multilayered proposal on urban fabric. A project that can be for a wide range of urban places meeting common points of resolution about the resolution of some topics on the urban fabric.
- Very well considered rol of cities on resilient environments.
- This proposal shows that growing concerns of drought, are a matter of developing but also developed countries like US, that have invested previously in individual building ownership without investing in collective infrastructure, from water and social point of view. This proposal combines the search for collective water management solutions and landscaped recreational community amenities to meet and build communities, an important issue in a country that is polarized and still urbanizing through rural-urban migration.